Are you tired of playing business card bingo at networking events? Does networking make you feel anxious? Is it more not-working than net-working?
Discover the simple steps you can take to create a networking system that works (without being “salesy”) and in the process raise your personal and professional business profile in your community when host Hanna Hasl-Kelchner welcomes Steve Hand.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER ABOUT NETWORKING:
- Will people will refer business to you if you provide good customer service?
- How you can control the amount and frequency of your referrals?
- What are catalyst events, how do they work and how can you use them to your advantage?
- How many different networking groups should I belong to?
- And more
BNI is the world’s leader in word-of-mouth marketing, with more than 150,000 members in fifty countries. The organization has more than 7,000 chapters throughout every populated continent of the world. Last year alone, BNI generated 5.4 million referrals resulting in over 6.5 billion U.S. dollars’ worth of business for its members.
Connect Steve Hand at TriangleBNI.com
SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW:
Subscribing is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the information you need to succeed from our high powered guests.
Download ♥ Subscribe ♥ Listen ♥ Learn ♥ Share ♥ Review ♥ Enjoy
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS OR RECOMMEND A TOPIC OR GUEST:
- Call (214) 446-1360, enter PIN 218540# and leave a message
- E-mail feedback (at) BusinessConfidentialRadio.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.