Conquering customer satisfaction and the profits that go with it are a lot easier when you know how to become part of the conversation that goes on in their heads so that they pick your product or service over your competitor’s. Join host Hanna Hasl-Kelchner as she welcomes marketing guru Chuck Wall to explain how.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION:
- Why customer experience matters more than customer service
- The one thing companies can do to dramatically improve customer experience
- How social media had changed how customers do business with you
- The biggest misconception companies have about their customers
- The “9 Powers” customers can exert
- And more
Chuck Wall is founder and CEO of Market Power Group, a business performance advisory firm based in Texas.
Chuck helps clients know their customers better helps them solve problems, discover new opportunities, and make better decisions about how to build a more successful companies.
Chuck is a lifelong entrepreneur who has created 7 companies across multiple industries, including one he sold to Google last year. His is a contributor to Forbes and Fast Company and the author of 2 books, including Customer CEO: How to Profit from the Power of Your Customers.
Contact Chuck at Market Power Group
SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW:
Subscribing is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the information you need to succeed from our high powered guests.
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS OR RECOMMEND A TOPIC OR GUEST:
- Call (214) 446-1360, enter PIN 218540# and leave a message
- E-mail feedback (at) BusinessConfidentialRadio.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.