If you’ve ever watched the TV show Shark Tank in the US or the Dragon’s Den in Canada, you may be wondering whether an angel investor is the answer to your business dreams. Angel investor Jan Davis joins host Hanna Hasl-Kelchner to help you answer that question and more.
- The best way to find an investor interested in your company
- The types of businesses angel investors find most attractive
- How angel investors evaluate potential investments
- What to expect when working with an angel investor
- The likelihood of an angel investor firing your after they own part of your company
- And much more
Jan Davis is an investor in Triangle Angel Partners and is the immediate past President of its Executive Committee.
She is also a retired CEO and a very active board member and advisor of companies in software, analytics, direct and interactive marketing, and personal information space.
Although retired from a corner office, she is definitely not retired from business and she does an amazing job leveraging her prior marketing and corner office experience to help businesses and corner offices.
She serves on the Investment Committee of The Launch Place Seed Fund, and as an Entrepreneur in Residence for the Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network, and Minor in Entrepreneurship in the College of Arts & Sciences at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Contact Jan at Triangle Angel Partners
SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW:
Subscribing is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the information you need to succeed from our high powered guests.
Download ♥ Subscribe ♥ Listen ♥ Learn ♥ Share ♥ Review ♥ Enjoy
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS OR RECOMMEND A TOPIC OR GUEST:
- Call (214) 446-1360, enter PIN 218540# and leave a message
- E-mail feedback (at) BusinessConfidentialRadio.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.