Small business consultant Denise Ryan joins host Hanna Hasl-Kelchner to reveal the critical mistakes many small businesses and startups make that destroys their dream of financial independence and entrepreneurial freedom and what you can do to keep from falling prey to this deadly force.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER ABOUT SMALL BUSINESS:
- The biggest cause of small business and startup failure
- How marketing differs from sales
- What questions you need to ask to to zero in on a meaningful target market
- What trade associations know that your small business doesn’t and how you can get it
- How to get your small business back on track if you’re struggling
- What you need to be ruthless about
- And more
Denise Ryan is the owner of Firestar and shares the business wisdom she’s acquired through years of experience as a consultant and advertising executive, with clients range from small businesses, to trade associations, and the Department of Homeland Security.
She’s known as a motivational pyromaniac whose infectious energy, humor, and enthusiasm will set a room ablaze, whether it’s a training session or a keynote speech.
She’s not only witty, she’s also smart and a published author. Denise holds an MBA degree from The Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina, and is the author of Do You Burn?, a guide to helping you get and stay motivated.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW:
Subscribing is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the information you need to succeed from our high powered guests.
Download ♥ Subscribe ♥ Listen ♥ Learn ♥ Share ♥ Review ♥ Enjoy
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS OR RECOMMEND A TOPIC OR GUEST:
- E-mail feedback (at) BusinessConfidentialRadio.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.