Do you have some winning startup ideas? Can entrepreneurship be your ticket to fame and fortune? It worked for Mark Zuckerberg. Why not you?
If the thought of starting your own business has ever crossed your mind, you’ve got startup fever. Join host Hanna Hasl-Kelchner as she welcomes Professor Ted Zoller. He has a prescription for how to achieve more entrepreneurial success and tips for how to separate the winning startup ideas from the losers.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER ABOUT STARTUP IDEAS:
- Why entrepreneurship requires more than good startup ideas.
- How successful entrepreneurs solve problems in a sophisticated and complete way.
- The value of co-creating solutions with your customers.
- Why accepting failure is a necessary part of testing and refining your startup ideas.
- The magic formula that catapults your startup ideas into the winner’s circle.
- The deal making research you need to find the ideal investors for your venture.
- Why an advisory board is a critical rite of passage for your startup.
- How to recruit the right advisory board without being “salesy.”
- And MUCH MORE.
Professor Ted Zoller is the Director of the Center for Entrepreneurial Studies and T.W. Lewis Clinical Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship in the Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The Center is a leading, a nationally-ranked, entrepreneurship program focused on growth venturing and entrepreneurial leadership.
He is also President of the United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship, the largest American association of academics and practitioners dedicated exclusively to entrepreneurship.
As a senior fellow at the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, Ted is engaged in core strategies of the foundation in the area of entrepreneurship, and serves as an active practicing entrepreneur.
Unlike other entrepreneurs, he approaches winning startup ideas from multiple perspectives, as a business professor, as a practicing entrepreneur, as an investor, board member, and founder of three organizations: CommonWeal, OpenRange and Launch Chapel Hill.
Ted meshes the theoretical with the practical to provide integrated strategies. It’s extremely powerful.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW:
Subscribing is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the information you need to succeed from our high powered guests.
Download ♥ Subscribe ♥ Listen ♥ Learn ♥ Share ♥ Review ♥ Enjoy
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS OR RECOMMEND A TOPIC OR GUEST:
- E-mail feedback (at) BusinessConfidentialRadio.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
This post may contain links to products to products on Amazon.com with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.