Do performance reviews trigger a knot in the pit of your stomach?
No one really likes annual performance reviews, whether giving them or receiving them, and when done poorly they typically cause more harm than good.
So how do you get it right?
Learn how to stop stupid performance reviews from ruining your business when host Hanna Hasl-Kelchner welcomes human resource expert Sharon Armstrong.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER ABOUT PERFORMANCE REVIEWS:
- How to make performance reviews stress-free on both sides of the desk
- The benefits of performance reviews
- What steps managers should take to make sure they’re doing it right
- The 5 elements of an effective performance review
- How to dovetail performance reviews with company goals
- How employers can avoid claims of unfair treatment
- And much MORE
Sharon Armstrong has facilitated training, completed HR projects and provided career transition services for a wide variety of clients in the profit and non-profit sectors for more than 20 years.
As the founder of Sharon Armstrong and Associates, she has consulted with many large corporations and small businesses. Besides earning her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Southern Maine and her Masters Degree in Counseling from George Washington University, Sharon is also a certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR), a SHRM certified professional (SHRM-CP), and a Certified Career Management Fellow.
In addition, Sharon is author and co-author of several awesome books, most notably:
- Components of the Employee Review Process
- Benefits of Performance Appraisals
- 10 Rating Errors to Avoid
SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW:
Subscribing is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the information you need to succeed from our high powered guests.
Download ♥ Subscribe ♥ Listen ♥ Learn ♥ Share ♥ Review ♥ Enjoy
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS OR RECOMMEND A TOPIC OR GUEST:
- E-mail feedback (at) BusinessConfidentialRadio.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.