Hiring the Right Employee
Hiring the right employee can be a challenge if you’re looking to build a high performance team. It’s especially challenging if you’re in a start-up or massive scale-up phase.
Join host Hanna Hasl-Kelchner as she welcomes performance coach and serial entrepreneur Stan Peake to discuss how to make the process easier for busy entrepreneurs who can’t afford to make mistakes.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER ABOUT HIRING THE RIGHT EMPLOYEE:
- The role of business performance in establishing criteria for hiring the right employee.
- 3 types of interviews you need for identifying and hiring the right employee.
- How to identify a potentially toxic employee when interviewing.
- Critical questions to ask during the interview process.
- How to access the right talent pool to build a high performance team.
- How to set expectations during the hiring and onboarding process.
- And MUCH more.
Stan Peake helps values-based leaders live their business dreams through INSite Performance Coaching LTD.
Stan says he was born to be a coach and help others unleash their potential.
A serial entrepreneur, Stan’s first foray into running his own business came at the age of 21 when he started his own personal training business. Ten years later he bought into a second business that went through a merger and was later acquired by a larger holding company.
Always moving forward, Stan’s current venture, INSite Performance Coaching, has helped businesses in a variety of different industries, ranging from fitness and health to legal, construction, tourism, energy, finance, fashion, and fundraising.
Stan is also the co-author of Swim Upstream: Unsubscribing to Conventional Wisdom.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW:
Subscribing is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the information you need to succeed from our high powered guests.
Download ♥ Subscribe ♥ Listen ♥ Learn ♥ Share ♥ Review ♥ Enjoy
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS OR RECOMMEND A TOPIC OR GUEST:
- E-mail feedback (at) BusinessConfidentialRadio.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
This post may contain links to products to products on Amazon.com with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU.