Gig Jobs and Entreprenuership
If you have a side hustle or are doing a bunch of gig jobs that you enjoy more than your day job you’re probably wondering whether you can turn it into a livelihood and grow it into an ongoing business concern that can be sold for more than the sum of its parts. In this episode you’ll hear proven tips to do exactly that from Joel G. Block, the author of Stop Hustling Gigs and Start Building a Business: 101+ Tricks of the Trade to Help Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed People Build a Money-Making Machine.
What You’ll Discover About Gig Jobs and Entrepreneurship:
- The major difference between a side hustle, gig jobs, or life style business and a business that can be sold as a going concern
- The problem with hustling to get gig jobs and then performing all the work yourself
- The 3 things you must have to start building a money machine
- What you need to be crystal clear about before you can really move forward
- Why riches are in the niches
- How to leverage your skills into multiple revenue streams
- What investors wished start-ups knew for asking for money
- The 4 things you must be able to clearly articulate about your business to any investor
- And much more.
Guest: Joel Block
Joel G. Block, a self-described Disruption Futurist™ and money business insider who is also the author of Stop Hustling Gigs and Start Building a Business: 101+ Tricks of the Trade to Help Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed People Build a Money-Making Machine.
In a nutshell, Joel is a long-time venture capitalist and hedge fund manager who lives in a “Shark Tank” like world like the one you see on TV. Since selling his publishing business to a Fortune 500 company Joel has been giving keynote conferences around the world, sharing Wall Street insights that enhance stakeholder value by delivering growth strategies and the inside scoop to business executives and their teams on how they can disrupt their competitors’ future.
Subscribe, Rate and Review:
Subscribing is easy and lets you have instant acces to the latest tactics, strategies and tips.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience ad allows us to bring you more of the rich information you need to succeed from our high powered guests.
Download ♥ Subscribe ♥ Listen ♥ Learn ♥ Share ♥ Review ♥ Enjoy
Ask Questions or Recommend a Topic/ Guest:
- Use our convenient Get in Touch form
- OR e-mail feedback(at)BusinessConfidentialRadio.com
This post may contain links to products to products on Amazon.com with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU.