“What business structure should I use?” It’s probably the most common startup legal question that gets asked. What are your choices and how do you decide what’s right for your particular business? Join No Nonsense Lawyer and host Hanna Hasl-Kelchner as she explores the different business structures available in the U.S. and offers insight on how to narrow the list and have a more productive conversation with your legal and tax advisors.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER ABOUT BUSINESS STRUCTURE:
- The key differences between a proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company and corporations in the U.S. and their hybrid cousins.
- Why picking the sexiest business structure may not be right for your business.
- How to pick a business structure that aligns with your business values and goals.
- Why the double taxation of a C corporation usually isn’t a big deal for small business owners.
- Why downloading legal forms from the Internet for your lawyer to review can backfire.
- The chart that lets you easily compare one business structure with another.
- The biggest myth about choosing a business structure.
- Why some online resources about business structures are misleading.
- And much MORE.
Hanna Hasl-Kelchner empowers smart executives, managers, and entrepreneurs with big picture thinking and the legal literacy advantage.
She is an ivy-league trained business expert and strategic lawyer who has managed hundreds of lawsuits during her 30+ year career, primarily in various in-house roles where she managed multi-million dollar legal budgets and over the years hired an army of outside counsel to assist with litigation and transactional work.
Today she spends her time interviewing the fabulous guests you hear on Business Confidential Now as well as providing executive education and leadership development in the area of legal literacy and risk management.
Her mission is to help you access the business information you need to succeed.
Hanna accomplishes this through her public speaking, consulting, training, and coaching work at Business M.O., LLC and its education division, the Legal Leverage® Academy, using methods honed while teaching at two top tier MBA programs (Duke’s Fuqua School of Business and the University of Virginia’s Darden School), as a practicing lawyer, and as an entrepreneur. She makes learning simple, easy, and fun.
Other resource mentioned during the broadcast:
SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW:
Subscribing is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the information you need to succeed from our high powered guests.
Download ♥ Subscribe ♥ Listen ♥ Learn ♥ Share ♥ Review ♥ Enjoy
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS OR RECOMMEND A TOPIC OR GUEST:
- E-mail feedback (at) BusinessConfidentialRadio.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
This post may contain links to products to products on Amazon.com with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU.