Why is employee engagement such a big deal? If you’re a frazzled business owner, manager, or executive you’re probably wondering why people can’t just do their jobs. If you’re an employee you’re probably wondering why no one upstairs cares. Join host Hanna Hasl-Kelchner as she explores the most effective way to build a bridge over these troubled waters with guest Mark C. Crowley.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER ABOUT EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT:
- How to define employee engagement.
- The bottom line benefits of more employee engagement.
- How the traditional command and control style of leadership sabotages employee engagement and why it persists.
- The mindset shift necessary to jump start more employee engagement.
- The single most important question you need to ask before promoting or hiring someone into a supervisory position.
- The amazing medical research that supports Mark’s leadership thesis.
- AND much more.
Mark C. Crowley is a recognized workplace thought leader. He is a regular contributor to Fast Company Magazine and has been published in the Seattle Times, the Huffington Post, Reuters, CEO Magazine, the Great Place To Work Institute and USA Today.
And If you’re on LinkedIn you might have seen his article on employee engagement that was viewed over 350,000 times.
Mark is also the author of the book Lead From The Heart: Transformational Leadership For The 21st Century, and his mission is to fundamentally change how we lead and manage people in the workplace.
His book is currently part of the curriculum at five US universities and not only shows why traditional leadership practices have failed; but, also why we must adopt an entirely new mindset with respect to how we motivate employee performance going forward.
Forbes Magazine recently spotlighted his groundbreaking work, calling it “the future of workplace leadership.”
12 Question employee engagement survey developed by the Gallop Poll, referenced during the interview by Mark.
Check out his book Lead From the Heart, currently part of the curriculum at five US universities.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW:
Subscribing is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the information you need to succeed from our high powered guests.
Download ♥ Subscribe ♥ Listen ♥ Learn ♥ Share ♥ Review ♥ Enjoy
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS OR RECOMMEND A TOPIC OR GUEST:
- Call (214) 446-1360, enter PIN 218540# and leave a message
- E-mail feedback (at) BusinessConfidentialRadio.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
This post may contain links to products to products on Amazon.com with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.