How can a family business grow and prosper and successfully transfer from one generation to the next while at the same time avoiding blow-ups and other situations that make for really awkward family get togethers? Join host Hanna Hasl-Kelchner as she welcomes family business expert, Dr Stephanie Brun de Pontet who can tell you how.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER ABOUT FAMILY BUSINESS:
- The most common first generation family business challenges.
- Which should come first, business or family?
- Why it’s important to manage a family member’s sense of entitlement.
- Distinguishing the rights and duties of family business owners who don’t work in the business from those that do.
- Why pay objectivity is more important than pay parity among family working in the family business.
- The quintessential family business succession challenge.
- Why next generation leaders must be empowered to adjust leadership styles.
- And much MORE.
Dr. Stephanie Brun de Pontet, holds a PhD and is a senior consultant of The Family Business Consulting Group, Inc., specializing in advising family enterprises facing important transitions. She has extensive experience working with sibling teams. She also develops training programs to educate next generation family members.
A recognized expert on the topic of succession, Stephanie frequently collaborates with clients on key aspects of this process, such as establishing succession plans, drafting needed policies and governance structures, and building a framework for next-generation collaborations. Her work is driven by knowledge and experience from the fields of management, entrepreneurship and psychology.
Stephanie’s passion for helping families extends beyond the family business. She serves on the Board of Kate’s Club, an Atlanta non-profit whose mission is to empower children and teens after the loss of a parent or a sibling.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW:
Subscribing is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the information you need to succeed from our high powered guests.
Download ♥ Subscribe ♥ Listen ♥ Learn ♥ Share ♥ Review ♥ Enjoy
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS OR RECOMMEND A TOPIC OR GUEST:
- Call (214) 446-1360, enter PIN 218540# and leave a message
- E-mail feedback (at) BusinessConfidentialRadio.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
This post may contain links to products to products on Amazon.com with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.