What does being an entrepreneur mean to you?
Financial security? Freedom to call the shots? Innovate? Expand into new products and markets? Sell to the highest bidder and buy an island in the sun? “Live the dream?”
- The business principles Jason applied to transform his entrepreneurial dream into the #1 electronic cigarette brand in the USA
- How his 3 year old start-up was sold for $135 million to Big Tobacco
- How he approaches funding
- The most valuable piece of business advice he ever received
- And more
Jason Healy’s entrepreneurial adventures began in his native Australia where his love of sports, especially basketball, led him to found a marketing firm specializing in the design and sale of sponsorship properties and the management of professional athletes, endorsements, and sponsorship.
After arriving in the US and with a keen eye for market disruption opportunities, Jason recognized the time was right for commercialization of an electronic cigarette. Blu Cigs was born and the rest is history.
Connect with Jason on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW:
Subscribing is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the information you need to succeed from our high powered guests.
Download ♥ Subscribe ♥ Listen ♥ Learn ♥ Share ♥ Review ♥ Enjoy
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS OR RECOMMEND A TOPIC OR GUEST:
- Call (214) 446-1360, enter PIN 218540# and leave a message
- E-mail feedback (at) BusinessConfidentialRadio.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.