Business succession planning and leadership transition is a huge topic as Baby Boomers continue to retire. In the next 10 years approximately 10 million business owners plan to sell their business to fund their retirement — an asset transfer of nearly $10 trillion!
Discover how to plan ahead for a seamless transition while still growing your business as host Hanna Hasl-Kelchner welcomes business succession planning expert and Wealth Management Advisor Todd Grantham.
- Why business succession planning is a process instead of an event
- How much time it takes to put a solid business succession plan in place
- Who should be involved in helping you craft your business succession plan
- The 4 biggest mistakes business owners make that lead to unwanted surprises
- And much more
Todd Grantham is a Wealth Management Advisor who heads up a full financial planning team at Northwestern Mutual. Todd has more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry and specializes in business succession planning — helping business owners and professionals achieve their long term goals while protecting those they love.
Tune in to hear his inspiring stories and advice on how to engineer a smooth transition.
Contact Todd directly.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW:
Subscribing is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the information you need to succeed from our high powered guests.
Download ♥ Subscribe ♥ Listen ♥ Learn ♥ Share ♥ Review ♥ Enjoy
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS OR RECOMMEND A TOPIC OR GUEST:
- Call (214) 446-1360, enter PIN 218540# and leave a message
- E-mail feedback (at) BusinessConfidentialRadio.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.