When you need a business loan to keep your business afloat or fund expansion plans is not the time to find out you don’t qualify. Discover how to increase your chances of for getting a business loan approved when host Hanna Hasl-Kelchner welcomes Liz Cantino to explain what goes into an effective business banking relationship.
- 2 Reasons why a banker belongs in your inner circle and why you need one before applying for a business loan
- The mindset for building a strong relationship with your business banker
- What bankers look at when evaluating your business loan application
- How to find and pick a business banker that’s right for you
- And more
Liz Cantino is Vice President Business Banking at PNC Bank.
Ms Cantino is an accomplished banking professional with more than 15 years of banking experience and expertise in launching new accounts, devising new business development initiatives by researching current market trends, underwriting complex commercial credits with primarily high net worth individuals, and motivating partners to achieve individual productivity goals for client retention through superior service and follow up.
Contact Liz at PNC Bank
SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW:
Subscribing is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the information you need to succeed from our high powered guests.
Download ♥ Subscribe ♥ Listen ♥ Learn ♥ Share ♥ Review ♥ Enjoy
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS OR RECOMMEND A TOPIC OR GUEST:
- Call (214) 446-1360, enter PIN 218540# and leave a message
- E-mail feedback (at) BusinessConfidentialRadio.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.