Is your small business marketing the best it can be? Wondering whether you should be doing more with social media, video, or publicity? Join host Hanna Hasl-Kelchner as she welcomes marketing consultant Meredith Allan who explains how to figure out what matters for your business.
- The most important step in creating a small business marketing plan.
- How to use free marketing resources.
- How to decide which social media platform to leverage for your business.
- How to grow into a marketing budget you don’t have yet.
- Why successful selling on social media is counterintuitive.
- How often to post on social media.
- The smartest thing you can do when creating your small business marketing plan.
- Top 3 marketing mistakes business owners make, including the most expensive.
- And much MORE.
Meredith Allan is the founder of The Drive Marketing Agency and unlike other marketing consultants brings a deep understanding of TV and radio broadcasting to her work.
Before founding her agency she spent over a decade in TV and radio in some of the top markets across the country, hosting, anchoring, reporting, and creating TV shows on NBC, CBS, FOX, ABC, and CNN Headline News Local Edition.
Today she merges her media passion and love of marketing to help clients increase their marketing exposure.
Meredith is also taking her business interests global. She recently partnered to form Global Market Creations, an international marketing Company with offices and clients in Las Vegas, New Zealand, and Australia.
She’s a frequent social media trainer, public speaker, certified “Dream Coach”, and also proud owner of her rescue dog Biscuit.
SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW:
Subscribing is easy and lets you have instant access to the latest tactics, strategies and tips.
Rating and reviewing the show helps us grow our audience and allows us to bring you more of the information you need to succeed from our high powered guests.
Download ♥ Subscribe ♥ Listen ♥ Learn ♥ Share ♥ Review ♥ Enjoy
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS OR RECOMMEND A TOPIC OR GUEST:
- Call (214) 446-1360, enter PIN 218540# and leave a message
- E-mail feedback (at) BusinessConfidentialRadio.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
This post may contain links to products to products on Amazon.com with which I have an affiliate relationship. I may receive commissions or bonuses from your actions on such links.